Risk Mitigation Services
We provide operational advice and risk mitigation planning to clients in the oil and gas, offshore, subsea, merchant marine, navy, coast guard, cruise and port facility industry sectors worldwide.
Our key areas of expertise include:
- Gulf of Guinea
- Niger Delta
- Persian Gulf
- South China Sea
- Singapore Straits
- Malacca Straits
- East Coast of Africa
- Gulf of Mexico
- Latin America
Six Maritime takes a whole-client approach, paying particular attention to not only physical threats and vulnerabilities, but also legal liabilities and financial concerns associated with implementing any security strategy.
We offer a myriad of consultant services including:
- Passage Security Planning: Risk assessments of high-risk areas as well as routine port visits.
- Fleet and Vessel Security Assessments: We identify weaknesses and develop effective solutions and plans to mitigate any risks.
- Crew Briefing and Training: Provide advice and training to the Master and Crew on threat
deterrence and avoidance; enhance security awareness and watch standing practices to help detect threats before they are a problem.
- Port Facility Security Assessments: Hardening, implementation of advanced surveillance technologies, risk assessments.
- Pipeline and other hard-structure supply chain security assessments: Implementation of advanced technologies for surveillance and early detection of potential threats before they are a problem and effective response strategies to sabotage, pilfering and destruction to contain damage and prevent further problems.
- Land Facility Defense and Protection: Implementation of the most advanced technology and
tactics available anywhere in the world on a budget that meets clients’ needs.